A showcase of sustainable equipment and technologies for construction
As a major societal issue for the entire construction industry, the path to net zero is shaking up the production model of all its players. Order principals, international and domestic equipment and machinery manufacturers, rental companies and service providers will all experience profound changes in their business models over the next ten years.
In this perspective, the 2024 vintage will be one of renewal, in step with the low-carbon transformation of the sector, to closely meet the needs of construction professionals in search of game-changing solutions and sustainable, zero-carbon equipment and technology.
On issues such as reducing the carbon footprint of building projects, migrating to zero-carbon energy sources, or low-carbon powertrains, equipment, materials and services, the event aims to offer a stage to the latest developments and concrete solutions on the construction market in the aim of building an ambitious net zero trajectory.
A new event model in terms of offering and format
The low carbon theme will also be given pride of place at the show through a model that has been overhauled in terms of offering and format, with a view in particular to lowering its own carbon footprint:
- 4 exhibition days instead of 6,
- a more comprehensive exhibition offering addressing wider and more cross-cutting themes,
- an extended ecosystem, open to new partners,
- exhibition spaces redesigned around the sector’s key challenges,
- changes made to its flagship events (INTERMAT Innovation Awards, Construction Observatory, etc.)
- and naturally, an event capitalising on all its existing strengths and assets.
Through five dedicated sectors, the show will bring together construction industry players around an edition focussing on innovation and new technology for the path to net zero.
The exhibition’s new brand identity and detailed content will be revealed in the coming weeks.
Laura Sanchez, Marketing and Communications Director | + 33 (0)7 60 34 67 28 | email@example.com
Claire Schlosser, Communications Manager |+ 33 (0)1 76 77 15 81 | firstname.lastname@example.org
* Building and public works industries