INTERMAT will be the essential must-attend event for all construction industry professionals.
INTERMAT is an opportunity to:
- meet manufacturers and suppliers of plant, equipment, solutions and techniques for the construction industry;
- come face-to-face with the world’s biggest construction brands
- discover the latest trends and technological innovations of the construction industry
- watch live demonstrations and witness the performance of plant and equipment in real life working conditions
- exchange and debate with construction industry specialists
- build special relationships with global construction industry leaders
- enjoy Paris, a world-renowned destination for business events.
A REPRESENTATIVE OFFERING FROM THE GLOBAL CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
- 1,500 exhibitors including 70% from outside France
- 6 national pavilions
- 37 countries represented
- 30,000 sqm of demonstration space: a one-of-a-kind spectacle in the world
- A large number of presentations, round tables and show features
4 SECTORS FOR OPTIMAL CLARITY
- Earthmoving & Demolition
- Roads, Minerals & Foundations
- Buildings & Concrete Sector
- Lifting, Handling & Transportation
THE SHOWCASE FOR INNOVATION AND INDUSTRY KNOW-HOW
INTERMAT the construction trade show strongly supports and promotes innovation capable of bringing transformational change to worksite methods and processes in the years to come.
A unique concept with a total demonstration area of 30,000 sqm dedicated to construction equipment. This crowd-puller gives industry professionals insight into manufacturers’ know-how and the way that plant and equipment is developing towards even better safety, productivity, etc.
THE INTERMAT INNOVATION AWARDS: AN INTERNATIONAL PLATFORM FOR INNOVATION
The INTERMAT Innovation Awards bring together a judging panel made up of European construction industry professionals who appraise and reward exhibitors’ main developments.
For the INTERMAT Innovation Awards 2015 edition, 80 products were entered by exhibitors and 12 Awards were presented in recognition of manufacturers’ contributions to innovation.
The INTERMAT Innovation Award winners came from five different countries.