Why Exhibit at INTERMAT PARIS ?
A SHOW FULLY REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CONSTRCUTION INDUSTRY, WITH CLEARLY DEFINED EXHIBITION SECTORS
INTERMAT has revamped its floor layout in response to visitor demand, including more clearly specified construction sectors, a more efficient visiting experience and greater emphasis on innovation.
The initiative aims to make a long-lasting improvement to the presentation offered to visitors of the various lines of business on show, by exhibiting a global offer, fully representative of the construction industry and covering every stage of the construction cycle.
5 SECTORS FOR ENHANCED EXPERTISE
THE ONLY CONSTRUCTION EXHIBITION OFFERING ACCESS TO THE FRENCH, MEDITERRANEAN AND AFRICAN MARKETS
- INTERMAT, the construction exhibition is the biggest gathering of French contractors
- France is the leading construction country in Europe in terms of sales (>€80bn)(1)
- 83% of non-French visitors come from Europe, Africa & the Middle East
- INTERMAT is the only construction and equipment exhibition to attract visitors from 52 African and Middle Eastern countries
- MENA region to spend US$11.5 trillion on new construction by 2030(2)
(1) Source : EPoC/Deloitte – Major listed European Construction groups – June 2015
(2) Source : GCP/Oxford Economics – Global Construction 2030 – November 2015
INTERMAT BRINGS YOU EFFICIENCY WITH A QUALIFIED & TARGETED AUDIENCE
2 VISITORS OUT OF 3 ARE DECISION MAKERS, PURCHASERS OR INFLUENCERS
1 VISITOR IN 2 IS A BUILDING CONTRACTOR
Visitors by sector of activity
EXHIBIT ALONGSIDE LEADERS FROM YOUR MARKET:
Among the brands in attendance in 2018