INTERMAT will be organising four theme Villages comprising collective stands together with a talks and seminar area :
- Start-up Village : Construction Tech, 100% Start-ups,
- Building Smart Village : Buildings & Concrete Sector hub,
- Demolition & Recycling Village : Earthmoving and Demolition hub
START-UP VILLAGE by EUROVIA
The Start-up Village at INTERMAT Paris 2018 will be made up of around fifteen start-ups offering innovative solutions and/or products which will revolutionise the world of Industry:
Their participation at INTERMAT :
- A dedicated space - furniture Internet access, signage - to encourage networking for the 6 day durations of the show,
- A speaking opportunity in the Village Agora dealing with a subject relating to their solution,
- A pitch session - 2 minutes to convince people and find a sponsor,
- A networking drinks reception,
- The participation in the INTERMAT INNOVATION AWARDS : One product solution entered in the INTERMAT INNOVATION AWARDS - in the category Start-up Award by Eurovia, The Winner will win the following prize : free participation at PRE-INTERMAT on 18 & 19 January 2018.
Conditions of Participation :
- Less than 5 years of existence on the opening day of the show,
- Taking part in INTERMAT for the first time,
- Whose sector of activity falls within the exhibition categories,
- Which has already raised capital or generated turnover.
In Collaboration with :
BUILDING SMART VILLAGE
The Building Smart BIM Village at INTERMAT Paris 2018, will be located at the heart of the "Building & Concrete Sector" hub in hall 6. It will bring together about twelve companies from the Building Smart BIM field, together with a discussion and exchange area for talks, round tables, etc.
In collaboration with:
buildingSMART France – Mediaconstruct an association created in 1989, brings together all professionals in construction, building and infrastructure, exploitation, throughout the life cycle. Its missions: standardization, repository definition, guides et tools for the BIM appropriation. bS France - Mediaconstruct, regionally present, is also since 1996, the French representative of buildingSMART international.
Within this Building Smart BIM Village, six specific topics will be addressed :
- Digital design and robotic manufacturing,
- Digital tools for the worksite,
- Building date managements systems,
- Automation and robotic technology.
DEMOLITION & RECYCLING VILLAGE
The Demolition & Recycling Village at INTERMAT Paris 2018, will be located at the heart of the Earthmoving and Demolition hub in hall 4. It will bring together companies from the demolition sector, together with a discussion and exchange area for talks, round tables, etc.
In collaboration with :
Within this Demolition & Recycling Village, four specific topics will be addressed :
- Waste management,
- Dust suppression.
GIVE A SPEECH ON DEMOLITION & RECYCLING VILLAGES and / or BUILDING SMART
Take advantage of the unique opportunity to give a speech on one of these two villages, thanks to the exhibitor workshops. Theses workshops give you the means to increase the visibility of your products, services or to present your innovations to visitors of the show.
Do not hesitate any more, contact us to reserve your time slot:
+33 (0)1 76 77 15 01