INTERMAT will be organising four theme Villages comprising collective stands together with a talks and seminar area :
- Start-up Village : Construction Tech, 100% Start-ups,
- Smart Road Village : Road, Minerals & Foundations hub,
- Building Smart Village : Buildings & Concrete Sector hub,
- Demolition & Recycling Village : Earthmoving and Demolition hub
START-UP VILLAGE by EUROVIA
The Start-up Village at INTERMAT Paris 2018 will be made up of around fifteen start-ups offering innovative solutions and/or products which will revolutionise the world of Industry.
Their participation at INTERMAT :
- A dedicated space - furniture Internet access, signage - to encourage networking for the 6 day durations of the show,
- A speaking opportunity in the Village Agora dealing with a subject relating to their solution,
- A pitch session - 2 minutes to convince people and find a sponsor,
- A networking drinks reception,
- The participation in the INTERMAT INNOVATION AWARDS : One product solution entered in the INTERMAT INNOVATION AWARDS - in the category Start-up Award by Eurovia, The Winner will win the following prize : free participation at PRE-INTERMAT on 18 & 19 January 2018.
Conditions of Participation :
- Less than 5 years of existence on the opening day of the show,
- Taking part in INTERMAT for the first time,
- Whose sector of activity falls within the exhibition categories,
- Which has already raised capital or generated turnover.
Sponsored by :
In Collaboration with :
SMART ROAD VILLAGE
The Smart Road Village at INTERMAT Paris 2018 will be located at the heart of the Road, Minerals & Foundations hub in hall 5a. It will be made up of about twelve companies working in the Smart Road sector, together with a discussion and exchange area for talks, round tables, etc.
Within this Smart Road Village, seven specific topics will be covered :
- Intelligent transports systems and services,
- New technology for road infrastructure,
- Data transmission stations,
BUILDING SMART VILLAGE
The Building Smart BIM Village at INTERMAT Paris 2018, will be located at the heart of the "Building & Concrete Sector" hub in hall 6. It will bring together about twelve companies from the Building Smart BIM field, together with a discussion and exchange area for talks, round tables, etc.
Within this Building Smart BIM Village, six specific topics will be addressed :
- Digital design and robotic manufacturing,
- Digital tools for the worksite,
- Building date managements systems,
- Automation and robotic technology.
DEMOLITION & RECYCLING VILLAGE
The Demolition & Recycling Village at INTERMAT Paris 2018, will be located at the heart of the Earthmoving and Demolition hub in hall 4. It will bring together companies from the demolition sector, together with a discussion and exchange area for talks, round tables, etc.
In collaboration with :
Within this Demolition & Recycling Village, four specific topics will be addressed :
- Waste management,
- Dust suppression.