The Building Smart Village at INTERMAT Paris 2018, was located at the center of the "Building & Concrete Sector" hub. It brought together about twelve companies from the Building Smart field, with a discussion and exchange area for talks, round tables, etc.
In collaboration with:
BuildingSMART France – Mediaconstruct an association created in 1989, brings together all professionals in construction, building and infrastructure, exploitation, throughout the life cycle. Its missions: standardization, repository definition, guides et tools for the BIM appropriation. bS France - Mediaconstruct, regionally present, is also since 1996, the French representative of buildingSMART international.
Within this Building Smart Village, six specific topics have been addressed:
- Automatic operation of earthmoving machines,
- Automation and robotic technology,
- BIM Cabin,
- Building data management systems,
- Digital design and robotic manufacturing,
- Digital tools on the worksite,
- Earthmoving monitoring using airborne 3D surveys
Discover also :