On Thursday 26 April 2018, INTERMAT organized the Event INTERMAT RENTAL DAY, at Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre.
Construction equipment rental is no stranger to the strong digital trend sweeping across the distribution sector in general.
In this evolving and positive economic environment, INTERMAT Paris is dedicating a special day to the rental sector, INTERMAT RENTAL DAY.
In partnership with :
Program of the Event
Two key events will feature on this day, on the mezzanine of Hall 6 - Room 611 :
In the morning (10.00am - 12.30pm):
An exclusive round table on the theme " Equipment Rental in 10 years ", addressing the market’s growth perspectives and moderated by Nadine Dereza.
Opening by Gérard DEPREZ, President LOXAM
1. A wide range of views and insight into equipment used by construction and industry and how the rental sector is changing, drawing on examples from different countries.
The speakers are:
- Martin SEBAN, Economic Consultant, IHS Markit
- Hervé REBOLLO, General Secretary, DLR (France)
- Ken HUGHES, International Director, American Rental Association (USA)
- Juan José TORRES, President, ASEAMAC (Spain)
2. Overview of construction sector change-related issues affecting equipment rental in these countries.
- Jean-Louis MARCHAND, CEO, FIEC (Belgium)
- Peter SCHRADER, Chief Executive Officer, Zeppelin Rental (Germany)
- Yannick MORIN, President, KRANING (Canada)
3. Major factors that will drive change in the rental business over the next 10 years, and how each country is preparing for it.
The speakers are:
- Lorenzo PERINO, Lawyer, Lext Consulting & Member of ASSODIMI-ASSONOLO (Italy)
- Kevin LEGAULT, President, Equipements à partager (France)
- Julien MOUSSEAU, Founder & Chief Operating Officer, Tracktor (France)
Afternoon (14.00pm - 18.00pm):
Individual business meetings between exhibitors and rental firms.
- HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
Make appointments on the new business meetings platform set up by INTERMAT!