Registration for the INTERMAT innovation awards
- From now on: Registrations for the 2021 INTERMAT Innovation Awards (close 5 October 2020).
- 18 May 2020: Entry submission platform goes live.
- 16 October 2020: Closing date for entries.
- 21 January 2021: Nominees announcement at the INTERMAT Press Days.
- 19 April 2021: Announcement of winners with a dedicated Award ceremony on the first day of the show
Interested in participating ? How to enter
Step 1: online registration via your Customer Zone
In your custumer zone order the article INTERMAT Innovation Awards (€315 excl VAT per entry).
Within 24 hours, you will receive an e-mail giving you access to the entry submission platform.
Step 2: submit your innovation on a dedicated platform
Sign into the platform from your customer zone.
Your entry must contain at least the following:
- Full technical documentation in French or English with a detailed and supported technical description (test notes, patent certificates, user feedback, technical features, photos, etc.).
- A high-quality photo of the product or service.
You may add other items if you wish, such as plans, diagram, videos, testing notes, user references, etc.
The product entered must demonstrate a contribution to one of the following areas:
- Technical design and technologies used: improved productivity and performance, ease of maintenance.
- Cost savings: reduced investment and maintenance costs, simplified maintenance, improved production system or increased value of products or techniques.
- Operation: work quality, productivity gains, ease of maintenance, energy efficiency.
- Usage: ease of use, ergonomics, comfort, safety, improved working conditions and risk prevention,
- Environmental protection: climate and biodiversity conservation in favour of the circular economy
Deadline for registrations: 5 October 2020