Registration for the INTERMAT Innovation Awards
- From now on: Registrations for the 2021 INTERMAT Innovation Awards (close 15 January 2021).
- 22 January 2021 : Closing date for entries.
- Mid-March 2021 : The nominees will be revealed 1 month before the show. An exclusive and comprehensive press kit will be send to all the French and International press for the occasion
- 19 April 2021: Announcement of winners with a dedicated Award ceremony on the first day of the show
Interested in participating ? How to enter
Step 1: online registration via your Customer Zone
In your customer zone order the article INTERMAT Innovation Awards (€315 excl VAT per entry).
Within 24 hours, you will receive an e-mail giving you access to the entry submission platform.
Step 2: submit your innovation on a dedicated platform
Sign into the platform from your customer zone.
Your entry must contain at least the following:
- Full technical documentation in French or English with a detailed and supported technical description (test notes, patent certificates, user feedback, technical features, photos, etc.).
- A high-quality photo of the product or service.
You may add other items if you wish, such as plans, diagram, videos, testing notes, user references, etc.
The product entered must demonstrate a contribution to one of the following areas:
- Technical design and technologies used: improved productivity and performance, ease of maintenance.
- Cost savings: reduced investment and maintenance costs, simplified maintenance, improved production system or increased value of products or techniques.
- Operation: work quality, productivity gains, ease of maintenance, energy efficiency.
- Usage: ease of use, ergonomics, comfort, safety, improved working conditions and risk prevention,
- Environmental protection: climate and biodiversity conservation in favour of the circular economy
Deadline for registrations: 15 January 2021